Prof. Dr. Jürgen Schönwälder
Constructor University Bremen gGmbH
Campus Ring 12 Research I, Room 87
28759 Bremen Germany
Tel. +49 421 200-3587
Fax. +49 421 200-3103
Accountability for Content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for Links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Data Privacy Statement
We would like to inform you about the management of your personal data in accordance with §§ 13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The controller responsible for the described data collection and processing is named above.
Storage of Your IP Address
We store the IP address transmitted by your web browser for a period of seven (7) days, strictly for the purpose of identifying, restricting and eliminating attacks on our website. After seven (7) days, we delete or anonymize your IP address. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is provided for in §§ 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
When you visit our website, the data collected from the use of the website is temporarily stored on our web server for statistical purposes in order to improve the quality of our website. This data set contains:
- the page, from which the data is requested
- the name of the data file,
- the date and time of the query,
- the amount of data transferred,
- the access status (file transmitted, file not found),
- a description of the type of browser used,
- the IP address of the requesting computer shortened to such an extent that no re-identification of any persona data is possible.
The listed usage data is stored anonymously.
Data Transfer to Third Parties
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties.
Your Rights as a User
As a website user, the GDPR grants you certain rights when processing your personal data.
- Right of access (§§ 15 GDPR):
You have the right to obtain confirmation at to whether or not personal data con cerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case access to the person al data and the information specified in Art. 15 GDPR.
- Right to rectification and erasure (§§ 16 and 17 GDPR): You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and, if necessary, the right to have incomplete personal data completed. You also have the right to obtain an erasure of the personal data concerning you without undue delay, if one of the reasons listed in Art. 17 GDPR applies, e.g., if the data is no longer necessary for the intended purpose.
- Right to restriction of processing (§§ 18 GDPR):
If one of the conditions set forth in §§ 18 GDPR applies, you shall have the right to restrict the processing of your data to mere storage, e.g., if you revoke consent, to the processing, for the duration of a possible examination.
- Right to data portability (§§ 20 GDPR):
In certain situations, listed in §§ 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable for mat or demand a transmission of the data to another third party.
- Right to object (§§ 21 GDPR):
If the data is processed pursuant to §§ 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR (data processing for the purposes of the legitimate interests), you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons arising out of your particular situation. We will then no longer process personal data, unless there are demonstrably compelling legitimate grounds for processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
Pursuant to §§ 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider the processing of the data concerning you infringes data protection regulations. The right to lodge a complaint may be invoked in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
Contact Details of the Data Protection Officer:
Dr. Uwe Schläger
datenschutz nord GmbH
28217 Bremen, Germany
Tel.: +49 421 69 66 32 0